This post was last updated on January 8th, 2017 at 09:15 pm
Repairing The Tables using phpMyAdmin
Fortunately, repairing a table with phpMyAdmin is easy.
- Log in to your phpMyAdmin or connect to it via your cPanel back-end.
- Select the database with the crashed table.
- Put a checkmark next to each crashed table or check all.
- Select ‘Repair table’ from the ‘With selected:’ drop down at the bottom of the list.
- Let phpMyAdmin do the magic.
In some cases you may still find some issues like plugins are disabled. So, you need to Activate you plugins.
And its done. Now visit the front end every thing will wok like before.
You can post comments in this post.
Thanks for writing such a good post to motivate the world to do some better things. Everyone have a cheap and but comfort zone where they feel relaxed. But there are rare people in the world accept the challenges and give something different what people looking for. I am sure people will enjoy your tips.
Birchi 5 years ago
Leave A Reply